Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scents to fall for

The Fall/Holiday catalog has been released. While there are some new, wonderful scents, there are also several returning from last year. Of these, two make me the happiest. Gingerbread House and Pumpkin Pie.

Not only are both of these holiday scents popular, but they happen to be two of my all-time favorites available through Gold Canyon. The spicy sweet smell of both Pumpkin Pie and Gingerbread House are delicious, yet don’t make me want to eat a bunch of sweets (like other baking scents). I adore them both so much that I keep a sample of each in my office for when someone heats up a stinky lunch across the hall.

New scents for the season:
  • Apple of my Eye (Candle for Kids scent)
  • Brown Sugar Spookie
  • Candy Cane
  • Cider Brew
  • Iced Bayberry
  • No More Sniffles (Candle for Kids scent)
  • Roasted White Peppercorn
  • Sugared Vanilla Bean

Scents returning from last Fall:
  • Candy Corn
  • Christmas Presence
  • Cinnamon Garland
  • Cozy Christmas
  • Days of Christmas
  • Gingerbread House
  • Holiday Wreath
  • King’s Myrrh
  • Mrs. Claus’s Kitchen
  • Mulled Harvest
  • Peppermint Bark
  • Sleigh Ride
  • Spiced Gumdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment