Friday, January 15, 2010

Music to move your soul

On one of the message boards I frequent, someone recently started a thread about what songs get to your core. “What a great idea for a blog post!” I thought, “Especially when the month’s NaBloPoMo theme is best, and I’ve been kinda slacking in that theme.” So, here are just a few of the songs that just move me.

  • I’m Your’s - Jason Mraz
  • Lucky - Jason Mraz
  • Rhapsody in Blue- George Gershwin
  • Feelin’ Love - Paula Cole
  • Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
  • More than Words - Extreme
  • Landslide – Stevie Nicks or Dixie Chicks. Both are great
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo Ole'
  • I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
  • Danny’s Song – Loggins and Messina
  • There is Love (The Wedding Song)
  • Give me one reason - Tracy Chapman
  • I'm The Only One - Melissa Etheridge
  • Come into My Window - Melissa Etheridge
  • Smile – Glee cover is my favorite
  • O Holy Night
  • Ave Maria
  • Amazing Grace
  • Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major

No comments:

Post a Comment