Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dream a little dream

On one of the many message boards I frequent, there was talk about making a dream board. Someone posted this link for an online tool for making your own dream board. What fun!

What is a dream board? It’s a space decorated with visual representations of your goals. Words are welcome, but it is the pictures – photographs, clip art, magazine clippings – that really make up the essence of a dream board.

As we start a new year and a new decade, resolutions and goals are a popular topic of conversation – both with others and with one’s self. A dream board – whether physical or virtual – can help to achieve those aspirations.

I haven’t tried my hand at making my own dream board yet, but do plan to play around with the online tool provided by Oprah’s website. Regardless if I complete one or not, I think it is an excellent idea for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment