Thursday, January 7, 2010

Go Green...With Gold Canyon!

As I noted a few days ago, I recently went to my hometown to visit family. While there, my Aunt M raved to me about the Gold Canyon Homeology products she purchased through me. Specifically, she told me about using the Mandarin Eucalyptus Clove All Natural Cleanser and the Rosemary Mint Natural All Purpose Cleaner to deep clean her upstairs bathtub. With just a little bit of cleaner and not much elbow grease, she was able to get the tub shining in no time.

So…what is Homeology?

According to Gold Canyon, it “is aromatherapy for the home. Our plant-based, environmentally friendly cleaning products contain fragrant essential oils for a pure and natural scent that soothes you while wiping out dirt and germs. Our Homeology line of products includes all-natural cleaning supplies that are effective, biodegradable and safe to breathe.

In other words, it’s Gold Canyon’s green cleaning products. I have tried a few of them so far, mostly the Rosemary Mint Natural All Purpose Cleaner. I’ve used it to clean the walls, counters and appliances in my kitchen, the front entryway walls before painting them, and even to clean the bathroom tile and hallway wood floors. It is truly an all purpose cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment