Sunday, December 20, 2009

more food pics

Dark Chocolate Truffles

  • coated in cocoa
  • coated in crushed candy canes
  • dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in hazelnuts
  • dipped in dark chocolate and topped with crushed candy canes



These were coated in cocoa. I didn't put them in the fridge, which is why I think think they absorbed the coating. :/


Frosted Gingerbread Cookies

Two out of three people who tried the gingerbread cookies said that the frosting was too lemony. So, I played with the frosting and attempted to fix the problem. I added more butter, milk and vanilla. I also added some powdered ginger.

Gingerbread cookies frosted with Lemon-Ginger Buttercream.
The smaller hearts have the Lemon-Ginger buttercream frosting.


Lemon-Ginger buttercream frosting


No comments:

Post a Comment