Saturday, December 12, 2009

I've gotta sing

I don’t really watch TV. Well, not on the TV. Instead I watch a lot of episodes online. If S is home we will often watch past seasons of various shows (and use the television), but if it is just me I will just pop the DVD into one of the laptops.

So far this fall I’ve been watching two shows semi-regularly. Modern Family, which was recommended to me by a coworker, and Glee, which I have no clue how I got started on watching.

Unfortunately, I missed the first few episodes of Modern Family. I have very much enjoyed what I have seen. I hope it is around for the next several years.

Glee – ah, Glee. Part of me wants to not like this show. It’s campy. The storylines have several annoying holes. But, there is the music. The wonderful music. Ahhhh…It calls to the singer in me and I can’t help but play the songs over and over again (and sing along, of course). I’ll admit I’ve learned some songs that are new to me, but more than likely old news to most of the viewers. Doesn’t matter. This show may actually compel me to purchase a newly released CD for the first time in years.

Alas…Glee is now on hiatus until mid-April. WTH, Fox!

And that would be one of the many reasons why I don’t really watch TV. As soon as I get into a show it is either canceled or goes on a long hiatus. Bah. Humbug.



Want to listen to some of the awesome vocals on the Glee soundtracks? Check out this profile on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment