Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bah. Humbug.

My vacation is almost over. That, however, is not the reason for this post’s title. While I do return to work in the morning, I only work three days this week and then have a lovely three day weekend. Yay!

Alas, as it seems to happen often over the past few years, I have caught what I like to call a Christmas Cold. Luckily, this year’s cold doesn’t seem to be too bad. Yes, I am knocking on wood that it doesn’t knock me down and out. I’ve too much going on over the next few weeks to be sick!

This is one holiday tradition that I could do without. While I’ve enjoyed lounging around the house and letting the hubby baby me a little more than usual, I’d rather not finish off a few boxes of tissues in just a few days.

For those who say that vitamin C keeps you healthy, I would like to point out that it is Clementine season. In the Schmurphy household, that means I’ve been enjoying an average of a box a week. This is in addition to the orange juice that we have with breakfast. Therefore, I can’t help but wonder what truth there is in that bit of advice. If upping the vitamin C consumption keeps you healthy, why the hell and I feeling so ick. Bah. Humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment