Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scent-sational Saturday- Heritage Candles

Heritage candles are getting a new look!  The candles will no longer have a label, letting the Diamond-Light shine through.

Dear Maven,
I love the new Heritage® and my customers are just ecstatic about it, but I have a few concerns. Without the label, how am I supposed to know what fragrance the candle is? Also, what happened to the hidden prayer children? Without the label they have no place to hide!

Sincerely,

Mixed Feelings
 
Dear Mixed Feelings,

I’m glad you’re in love with new Heritage with Diamond-Light™. If you told me otherwise, I would have to question your style sense. Your first question does make me question your common sense though … and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I just can’t believe that you think Gold Canyon would leave you hanging with no fragrance label—that’s absurd! You’ll be tickled pink to hear that the fragrance appears at the bottom of the jar in a large, easy-to-read font.

The prayer children haven’t gone anywhere either! Instead of hiding on the jar they are hiding in the jar. I’m just being sassy (kidding)! They aren’t really hidden in the jar, but they are hidden in the catalog. Those munchkins have a much bigger area to play hide-and-seek in now. I haven’t found them yet, but I know they’re in there. If anyone finds them, you have to let me know where they are. Call me … maybe.


Sincerely,



Your Diamond-Light Diva


Dear Maven is a column in our monthly demonstrator’s newsletters. I have not written any of these articles, but am sharing them here for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment