Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring really is in the air! part 1

I finally got the camera situation fixed. Hubby was able to get his laptop started, and I could download the photos to it. Then I moved the photos to my thumb drive, which meant I could upload them to the internet from another computer. Isn’t technology grand?

So…Here are some photos of plants that have been growing. However, I took these pics a few weeks ago, so things that once were in bloom are no longer, and others now have flowers or more growth.

I'm going to break this up in to two posts. This one will contain the front yard stuff. The next post will contain the back yard stuff.

Lilies are starting to come up again! :D


I don't know what this is, but is so very soft. We planted it in the front yard last year.

The hydrangea we planted up front last year.

Another plant that I can't recall what it is. Planted it last year.

I think this is St. John's Wort. Planted last year.



Buds on the lilac we planted last summer!



See the buds? :D


A friend gave me a bit of this plant a few years ago. It's really taken off!



Spikers statue hiding in the day lilies



Growth on the peach tree!


I'm not sure what to do with this plant. I hope it grows back this year. Do I need to cut it?



And for comparison, a view of last year's look:






No comments:

Post a Comment