Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the air

Spring is in the air...

Really, it is. Last week we had a few days of beautiful weather, and this weekend brought rain. Lots of rain.

While trekking out the back door this weekend, I noticed that some of my plants from last year are starting to grow again! There are little stalks of chives and garlic chives, and new green growth on the strawberry plants. I haven’t checked the rest of last years planting to see how they are doing. I should take a few photos of the new growth.

I’ve also seen some grass growing…in my garden. That will need to be taken care of! I really need to devise my final plan for gardening this spring. Seeds have been ordered (thanks, Knitty Jen!), and plants have been discussed (with dad). Now…do decide where I want to put everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment