Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A HodgePodge...

What is a hodgepodge? According to good old Merriam Webster, it's "a heterogeneous mixture; a jumble."

Why HodgePodge? The purpose of this blog is to be a place for me to share a mixture of thoughts, articles, recipes, crafts, etc., etc., etc.

I've a variety of interests. Some could say that I am a collector of hobbies. They would more than likely be correct. Over the years, I have tried my hand at many things - knitting, baking, cooking, writing, painting, scrapbooking...the list goes on and on. Many of these are things I still do from time to time.

I'm a librarian by trade, so do a lot of reading. It's an occupational hazard. If I hadn't fallen into this career, I would have probably ended up in some sort of culinary field. As it is, I have done some catering, and would love to do that again sometime.

I also sell for Gold Canyon. The company has a variety of candles and accessories, eco-friendly cleaning products, a line of skin care products and more. While every post will not be an advertisement for GC items, from time to time I will mention some of my favorite things.

So, welcome to my little hodgepodge corner where you will find a variety of topics. Feel free to comment or just say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment