Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is upon us. On Facebook, a lot of my friends have been giving thanks (via their status updates). I’ve already had one Thanksgiving themed storytime this week, and will have another tomorrow. Everyone is talking about their plans for the holiday. It’s no surprise, then, that Thanksgiving is on my mind this week.

A short list of things for which I am thankful:

  • A loving and wonderful husband
  • An adorable puppyboy (even if he is a bit crazy)
  • Being employed in a career that I enjoy
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Books (what would my life be without books?)
  • Having a home
So tell me, what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I gave thanks last month. But I am still thanksful for all that I have, my job, my kitties, my family.

    ReplyDelete