Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gold Who?

Since I’ve started selling Gold Canyon (about two and a half months ago), I’ve often been asked about the company. It seems a lot of people in my area haven’t heard of them! There are a lot of direct sales companies that sell candles and other accessories, but Gold Canyon has been slowly becoming more known in this part of the country. In fact, just last week I heard that there are only about 50 demonstrators in West Virginia and a few hundred in Pennsylvania (the company representative didn’t have the stats for Ohio on hand, not realizing that someone from that state would be at the meeting). That’s a relatively low number of demonstrators. No wonder it seems like no one here has heard of Gold Canyon.

If you would like to know more about the company, and how it was started, click here to learn more.

I will admit that, not too long ago, I was one of those people. I had never heard of the company until my friend Sharon signed up with them about a year ago. In fact, when I signed up to sell their products, I had never even sampled one! There was a great opportunity to sign up for only about $20, and Sharon needed one more recruit to make the next level, so I signed up. Once my first products arrived, I was hooked.

I have a confession to make.

I am a candle sniffer. Yes. One of those people you can catch in the stores sniffing all of the candles on the shelf.

Or, at least that was me. The candles on store shelves don’t hold a light to the quality of Gold Canyon’s products. There are so many different scents and items to choose from, Gold Canyon truly is a candle sniffer’s dream come true!

Now nearly every day after work, I come home and light a candle (or few). Right now I have three going. A delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and a delightful Cinnamon Vanilla in the living room, and a mouthwatering Pomegranate in the upstairs bathroom. My house smells wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my team, and you are totally rocking! I haven't figured out novembers numbers, but you were the highest for October... :)

    ReplyDelete