Monday, December 20, 2010

Movies to put you in the mood…

…for Christmas, that is.

As Christmas draws closer it seems nearly every TV station is playing some holiday film or another. If you are like me and the hubby, you already own your favorites – or nearly all of them. I recently realized that there are a few classics that I would like to add to our DVD collection.

Some of my favorite holiday movies are, in no particular order:

  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Holiday Inn
  • White Christmas
  • A Christmas Story
  • National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Nightmare before Christmas
  • The Grinch
  • Elf
  • Bad Santa

I just asked the hubby what his favorite Christmas movie was. There was no hesitation when he answered, “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”. This is not a surprise.

As you can probably tell, I’m not a huge fan of sappy holiday movies. You won’t find me glued to the television watching movies produced by Hallmark (sorry, Mom!). I much rather watch something that is going to make me laugh.

So tell me…What’s your favorite Christmas movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment