Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I’ve been busy (as always!) with work, family and friends.

One of my Christmas presents from the hubby was a cake decorating kit and another was a gift card for Joann’s. So, I added another activity to my busy weekly schedule: cake decorating classes! I’m taking the Wilton Method classes every Wednesday evening in January and February. I hope to take the third class in March, but the schedule hasn’t been released yet.

After a couple days of very warm weather in late December (it was 60!), we once again have snow covered lawns. It has been snowing fairly steadily the past day or so, making a winter wonderland in this part of Ohio. I’m starting to think we won’t say goodbye to the white stuff until April. I like snow. It’s so pretty. I also like cooler weather; however, I love to be warm – i.e. not freezing all. the. time.

No comments:

Post a Comment