Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation...all I ever wanted...

Ahh….vacation. Last week I took several days off of work. The hubby, puppy boy and I all headed to Michigan to visit my family. It was a much needed break. We had a wonderful time seeing family and just spending time together.

Le sigh. I’m back to work today.

While in Michigan, I picked up several plants from my dad. There broccoli, peppers (2 types), eggplant, and a few varieties of tomatoes. I think that’s it. Yesterday, since I was still off of work and back at my house, I put several of the plants in the ground. I also planted lavender and sunflower seeds in pots. Hopefully they will grow well and I can transplant them.

Now I just need to get the materials to expand the garden. Then I can put several seeds in the ground. Oh…and I also want to buy or start a few more veggies.

This weekend is shot for doing anything around the house. I work Saturday during the day, have a Gold Canyon party at night. Sunday I have church in the morning and a Gold Canyon Party in the afternoon. I work on Monday, too – and have a meeting after work – so that day is also shot. Perhaps the following weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment