Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Maven - "Economic" Reductions?

Dear Maven,
I recently went to the grocery store and was disappointed to see that my favorite ice cream has been shrunk down to a miniature sized container. It got me to thinking – what if Gold Canyon starts cutting corners to save a buck in this shaky economic climate? Should I be worried?



Oh, Honey. I can almost feel your disillusionment leaping at me off my computer screen. On those bad days when all we want to do is change into some giant sweatpants and have our way with a gallon of ice cream, the last thing we need is to see that someone’s trying to rip us off and charge the same (or even more!) for a lesser product.


Well rest assured that Gold Canyon is dedicated now more than ever to delivering “The World’s Finest”® products to our consumers and Demonstrators and always will be. Every component that goes into our products is selected because of its capacity to out-perform the competition at every turn.


Sure, it’s tedious to test 37 different wax and wick combinations only to toss them all and start from scratch, but at Gold Canyon, that’s what our Research and Development team does. It’s that tireless spirit that ensures that you and every one of your customers is pleased with the end result – a flawless product that you deserve!


So the next time you find yourself lying awake at night pondering which of your favorite products is going down the tubes next (“Will it be my lip gloss? What’s next? My wrinkle cream? Maybe my chai tea latte?”), just know that you can always count on Gold Canyon to maintain the same level of quality to which you’re accustomed – “The World’s Finest”.

Dear Maven is a column in our monthly demonstrator’s newsletters. I have not written any of these articles, but am sharing them here for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment