Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunny days...

Summer is on its way! At least I am hoping so. The weather the past few days has been gorgeous. Sunny and hot. It is suppose to stay that way for the next ten or so days as well. Yay!

Sunday evening I made a run to Home Depot. I finally bought some of the stuff needed for the veggie garden – mulch, garden soil, etc. I also bought several plants for the front flower garden. When I came home, I spent over an hour outside digging out weeds and planting flowers. I bought a light pink Asiatic lily, a pink salvia plant, a small hosta, a small daisy…um, and a several others that I can’t recall right now.

Spike was helpful. He ate some of the grass out of the front flower beds. LOL That made it easier for me to pull them up.

I am heading to Michigan this weekend, and expect to return with several plants for the veggie garden. Then I just need to find the time to get them in the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment