Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knitting update

On the 12th I finally finished knitting the hat for my coworker. I know. It took long enough! I do have one pic to show off my lovely handiwork.


The recipient of the hat was very happy with it and remarked that it is quite soft.

Now...on to other knitting projects.

I have been working a little here and there on a scarf using the same type of yarn (100 % baby alpaca/Andean treasure from knitpicks.com) in a heather green type color.

The other day I received an email from that website. Those evil designers came up with something that I couldn't resist. I tried. I really did. I waited about a week before asking a friend to add it to her order.

I don't have kids, and may never have them, but I do know a lot of people who are doing the whole being fruitful and multiplying thing, so these patterns are going to be great for gifts. If...and that is a somewhat big if - I can figure out how the knit the evilly adorable things.




I'm not sure, but I think my ovaries even squealed about the evil cuteness.

1 comment: