Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Tastes - Deer Creek Wine



A few Sundays ago, the Hubby and I decided to head out of town for the day.  We ended up about 90 minutes away at a mall near Pittsburgh.  We walked around window shopping, but we bought a few things here and there.  Before heading home we went to a movie theater and saw The Hobbit.  It was a wonderful day.  




There is a store at the mall that is different from the rest.    In addition to wine accessories and themed items, it is a retail location for a Pennsylvania winery, called Deer Creek Winery.  The best part?  Free wine tastings!  Hubby and I sampled several varieties of wine and ultimately choose two to purchase: Deer Creek Raspberry and Peach Blossom.  




I’m sad to admit that I have consumed most of my bottle of Raspberry wine.  Why am I sad? Because I want more.   Perhaps another day trip is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment